₹55.00 – ₹136.00
Sambar is one of the favourite delicacies of South India. A concoction of various spices, mixed with the Vegetables of your choice not just adds taste to your buds but also a healthy option best relished with Rice, Idlis, Dosas, Paddus.
Dal- Urad and Channa, Red chillies- Byadagi and Guntur, Coriander seeds, Cumin Seeds, Fenugreek
- Take lemon sized tamarind. Soak it in ½ cup water for 15mins. Extract the pulp and keep it aside.
- Separately cook the vegetables of your choice for Sambar and keep it aside. One can use drumsticks, potatos, ladies finger, carrot etc.
- In a cooker take ¼ cup tur-dal and 2 medium size tomato and cook for 4-5 whistles till it turns out soft and mushy.
- Smash the ingredients and add the cooked vegetables. Then add 3 cups of water and a pinch of asafoetida and 2 tbsp of Nuts N Foods Home Made Sambar powder.
- Add a small piece of jaggery, tamarind pulp and salt to taste. Cook it for 5-6 minutes and garnish it with finely chopped Coriander leaves.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.