Cashews are treated as nutrition nuts and recommended to consume in controlled quantity. Magnesium and proteins present in Cashews helps in Weight management. Cashews are very good source of dietary fibers, manganese and zinc. It helps in lowering bad cholesterol, due to which it is considered heart healthy. Cashews are best impactful on bones, gums, teeth, vision and skin.
- Cashews can be consumed in its natural form or roasted form. Handful of them is a great morning energy booster.
- One can have it as a part of oat- meal along with fresh fruits, other dry fruits and nuts.
- It is used as garnishing for puddings, ice-creams, baking and sweet delicacies.
- It is also used in powdered form in different kind of cuisines.
- It is stir fried in ghee and given to kids.
- Also used in making salads and as munchies for hunger management.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.